Time to start (again)

Commitment to a solo project is not my strongest suit. Put me in a team and I'll make sure I deliver because I hate letting people down, but if I'm on my own, things tend to get postponed into obscurity.

My bass guitar sits covered in dust and out of tune because I never get round to playing it. There's always something else that needs doing, and precious little time to simply do nothing, which is what I tend to use the scant free time I have.
But then I read this article on Wired, and it's made me realise that side projects aren't an indulgence. They're a necessary creative fuel. It's why we're happy when our staff at Gorilla HAVE side projects (check out Amelia's awesome site Whimsy). So I'm going to get back into it. This time will be different, I promise.

1 comment: